#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, June 01, 2018

And now it’s Friday.

I know you will pardon me if my posting is a little irrational this summer. It seems I have a lot to do these days and blogging isn’t high on the list. I’ve been planting up a storm outside. I always say that I won’t buy so many flowers but I love to see all the color.  Yesterday it rained and it was our first cool day in a while but today it is back up there. I don’t do well in the heat and we are looking into getting central air. It will benefit Don with his COPD. 






2 comments :

  1. Anonymous5:44 PM

    I would be dead by now without A/C.
    not kidding.
    our heat index is 110 today.
    he would breathe so much better! and it must be hard on little Sadie too.
    the marine and I saw "The Book Club" on Tuesday. oh! the houses. swoon worthy.
    and it was good I thought. makes you think of Norah Ephron. I loved her movies.
    some parts are very funny. and it's also touching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora was one of my favorites too. Dyou read I feel Sorry About my neck? What a sense of humor. I’m glad it doesn’t get that hot here but for us the high eighties are just as bad. I would love for the whole house to be cool. The kitchen faces west and the setting sun makes it so hot in the late afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.