#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, June 11, 2018

Peonies


Nothing announces the start of the summer season like the bloom of peonies. These large flower heads and the sweet smell tell us that the joy of blooming season is upon us. 

The quiet rainy wet day yesterday kept us inside. It was a lazy day and I alternated between binge watching Bosch and doing a few chores around the house. I have a stack of books just waiting and I’m trying to get in as much reading time as I can. 





2 comments :

  1. Anonymous5:43 PM

    staying in here due to the heat. the high 90's all week.
    so the rain on peonies is particularly delightful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So refreshing, Peggy! My Grandmother MacDonald, her sisters, and their mother all had luscious peonies in their gardens. I'm trying to make time to read during the day. It didn't work so well today, because I fell asleep ~ me who can't nap. I'm reading Joshua Slocum's "Sailing Around the World." I hope that you're working through that stack of books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.