#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Have I told you lately that I love you..ipad?

You all know I love my ipad. It’s the first thing I grab when I wake up in the morning. I still can’t believe that anything I want to learn is readily available right at my fingertips. Just recently I discovered iTunes University. Just a tap on the icon and a whole array of subjects to study opens up. This morning I went to photography and delighted in watching videos about different aspects that will help me improve my photography. I love taking pictures with my ipad or iPhone and manipulating them using artistic apps. 


This was done with Pixlromatic an old app I had forgotten that I had. It is so easy to take a photo and create an entirely different look just by swiping your finger. 


It is so easy and the results are spectacular. I love this easy way to be an artist. 




2 comments :

  1. Maybe I shouldn't have given up so easily on the iPad my daughter gave me one year. I just couldn't get the hang of it and passed it on. I'm just too addicted to my laptop. But you surely do gorgeous pictures on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:03 PM

    WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.