#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Dan and Gretchen


My oldest grandson Dan and his wife Gretchen


My hat goes off to this young couple. Gretchen is training for a triathlon and is busy every day either running, swimming or riding her bike (she never rode a bike until this last year). Dan often trains with her. They live in Pittsburgh and have such full lives. They love to travel and went to Ireland this Spring.  Next they are off to Hawaii again. Dan inspects nuclear submarines and has to go there for work so Gretchen goes along too. You can check out there activities at her blog Gretch Runs on my sidebar. 

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous5:51 PM

    what a lovely couple! I remember them from past posts! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fascinating job Dan has, and how lovely that Gretchen can accompany him to Hawaii ~ a great place to train for a triathlon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.