#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, June 18, 2018

MY NEW RIDE


Over the weekend we went to Carlisle to visit Chris and Scott. I have been thinking about getting a new car for a while now. Don’s truck is getting in need of repairs and he was willing to give it up and take my Town and Country as his car if I got a new one. We wanted to deal with Blue Knob Auto outside of Altoona because they are known for their low prices. They do not dicker on price..what you see is what you pay but it is lower than most dealers around. When we checked online on Thursday they had lots of Pacificas. They no longer make Town and Countrys and this is their newer version. But most of them had a black interior. Since Sadie has white hair that just wouldn’t do. So we decided not to stop there on the way down to Chris’. Friday night when we were eating at the Cracker Barrel we got to talking about getting a new car and I asked the Universe to give me just the one I wanted. I didn’t want silver or white or black but blue or red would be nice with a light interior. On Saturday morning Chris came to me and said that the Universe took exactly sixteen hours to find me the one I wanted. Blue Knob Auto had put a new one on their website..blue with light interior. The interior is called cognac and toffee (ivory and brown). So we traveled the two hours up there and after the long process of paperwork came home with a new car. This dealership sells up to 70 cars on a Saturday and they were so busy. I love my new ride. 



3 comments :

  1. Looks good and practical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:41 PM

    congratulations!
    i'd rather go to the dentist than buy a new car! but "you done good!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty car, Peggy. The Universe was kind to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.