#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, June 05, 2018

AFTER THE RAIN


We have been having nighttime showers which leave the earth so refreshed. It will be very cool this week which means the jeans come out once more.


I’m beginning my “lazy” season. That winter ambition is replaced with the desire to languish around reading or watching Amazon Prime movies. Now that the courtyard is set up for the summer I have no desire to spend time in the house organizing or cleaning.  I do the bare minimum and spend the rest of the day as I please. 

This year I added a new climatis to the archway since the dark purple one didn’t do so well last year. 


This one has huge flowers are seems to love this spot. 



It looks like the climbing hydrangea is going to have flowers again this year. For years I never saw one flower on it then I gave it some fertilizer and voila!

Are you  planting outside this summer.  How does your garden grow?









2 comments :

  1. Honey, the lazy season lasts year round here for me now! I do the basics and then, exactly like you, I do what I want. If not now, when?

    We're having so much fun with our new garden, watching it evolve almost daily as RH brings home a plant or two to tuck in somewhere every few days. And so thankful to still be getting good rains each week. It really does help a garden to have its face freshly washed, doesn't it? Yours is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:09 PM

    beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.