#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, June 29, 2018

Beachy

We are far, far away from any beaches but I can’t help adding a few seashells to my summer decor.  

Have you noticed how huge beach themed decorating has become. If I had a home by the ocean what fun I would have putting coral, shells and starfish all over the place. I must admit I have only been to the ocean a few times.  We rented a house in Wildwood, New Jersey once. I tired quickly of the sand which got all over the place and sitting in the sun. I loved swimming in the ocean however.  




Once we stayed with my sister in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina where I loved getting out in the morning on the beach and doing activities in the afternoon. 




When I went with my girlfriends to Orlando we went to a beach near Tampa and watched the performers come out at dusk. So beautiful.  I do want to someday watch the sun set over the ocean. 

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous12:23 PM

    instead of going high into the Colorado Rockies this year the Marine rented a condo
    in Clear Water Florida and it's within walking distance to the ocean.
    it's also not even as hot as it is right here at home!
    the call of the sea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.