#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 13, 2016

happy Valentine's Day

It's a day of love, a day of thoughtfulness, a day to remember those who mean a lot to you. This day is for you, dear readers. You are the ones who come to visit and read about my life. You support me with your comments and that means so much. I have found internet friends and though miles separate us I feel like we are pen pals. And my family and local friends who visit are so welcomed. My love is sent out to each of you this day. You are all a part of my life and are cherished for that. As my best friend used to say I am sending you hugs through the computer.
So here for you is what I think is the most romantic love song ever along with the sexiest movie scene of all time.It still gives me chills...don't cry now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.