#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Watch me whip, Watch me nae nae

I was sent the cutest video the other day I just had to share it with you. I completely missed out on the whip/nae nae craze that went around last summer. All the kids evidently were doing it and adults too. How did I not know that?
 Sometimes I feel I miss out on things because I don't have young people in my house. I don't know much of the popular music, fashion trends or dances. Yes, I'm old...a grandmother..does that mean I'm out of touch? I guess so.

2 comments :

  1. This is so sweet, and hilarious! What a natural in front of the camera your granddaughters are! I loved her narration.

    I'm sending the link to my d-i-l to see as the girls remind me so much of our 3 1/2 and 1.3 months granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.