#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 15, 2016

Technical difficulties

A big thanks for the help to make my header picture bigger. Thanks to Tessa who gave me the idea to resize my picture before putting it into the header. I just didn't know how to do that. But I did find an online site called resizepic. All you do is put in your picture and choose a size. Then save it...couldn't have been easier.
   I wrote it down in my trusty notebook that sits by my computer. My sister gave me that hint...don't write things on post it notes..you'll have a million of them. Write it down in a notebook.  At least everything will be there..you'll just have to look for it.
   I've been blogging since 2006 and I'm still learning.


1 comment :

  1. Hooray! Done!

    Now you can do it, any time you want to!

    Oh yes, use a notebook of some sort, for computer stuff. I do that. Have my husband do it too. :-)

    We use post-it notes for day to day stuff. :-)

    Hooray again!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.