#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

OH, Mary, you got yours!

downton 2

Downton Abbey is by far the best thing on television! I’ve watched it from the beginning and the characters and story lines are amazing. Every person on the show has a reason for being there and a story to tell. There are so many plots going at the same time. It is so sad that in two weeks it will all be over. The end of the final season. This week the cruel sister finally was told off. I practically shouted out loud when Tom let her have it. 
downton1

No more wise cracking dowager countess. Oh how I will miss her and her quips.

quip 2

 

quip 4

quip 1

quip 3

Downton was a reason to love Sunday nights and it will be missed greatly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.