#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 14, 2019

C-c-c-cold

I couldn’t believe it when I looked at the thermometer this morning. Four degrees. That is the coldest that we have had this whole winter. Of course it doesn’t stop me from going out today to meet my friends for coffee. We don’t let a little cold weather make a difference. I love getting up in the morning and having someplace to go. It starts my day off right to be with my friends and talk about all kinds of things. 

Today I am hosting the giggle girls at my house. We missed getting together in December so we are more than ready to start playing marbles with each other again. It will be nice to catch up on each other’s lives again. 


You have to make a space in your heart, in your mind and in your life itself for authentic human connection.

Marianne Williamson











1 comment :

  1. I hope that you had fun, Peggy! That plate with you and Don is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.