#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Oh what a beautiful morning

I had to get up early this morning to do some blood work at our local hospital. The temperature outside was minus nine as I drove the five minutes downtown. I’m usually not out at seven thirty in the morning and I don’t know what I’ve been missing. I should have stopped the car and taken a picture of the sky. It was a lovely shade of pinks and blue. 





The heavy snowfall was glistening and the sun was so bright. 






The air was crisp and it was a morning that made you glad you are alive. It was a morning to be thankful. 


Have you been reading this winter? I just finished Target Alex Cross.  I like most of the Patterson books but the ones I like best are the ones written by him only and not with co authors. This one was typical of his and a quick read. 

What are you reading this winter?




2 comments :

  1. If I'm remembering right, today is your 53rd Anniversary. Congratulations to you and Don! I'm wishing you many more years of happiness and love together. I'm on my third fat book this year. I can't go a day without reading. I like the Alex Cross books, but I haven't read one in a while. I've just begun "Abaddon's Gate by James S. A. Corey (pen name for Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck). It's book three in a fabulous scifi series (545 pages long). It's off to an awesome start. Enjoy your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look up that author the next time I go to the library. I haven't read a sci-fi book in a long time but I love scifi movies. Thanks for the anniversary wishes.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.