#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 05, 2019

Word of the year

Every January I pick a word for the year which will be my theme for the coming year. Here are some that I have used in the past...

2010-resolve

2011-ecalirassez (French for lighten up or simplify)

2012-acceptance

2013-energize

2014-commmitment

2015-transform

2016-savor

2017-hygge

2018-intention

This year I had trouble finding the perfect word for the year.  I didn’t want a word like committment or transform but a word that embodied enjoyment of life. I want this to be a year of making the most of my time and taking advantage of the large and small moments of life. I am in one of the most enjoyable stages of life as I have the freedom to do just as I please. Then I found the perfect word...

Thrive



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.