#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Love yourself




I am unable to load photos into my blog. I will attempt to fix this at a later date. Sorry. I’ll have to work to figure this out. 







We begin to find and become ourselves when we notice how we are already found, already truly, entirely, wildly, messily, marvelously who we were born to be."  ~ Anne Lamott 

Have you found yourself?  Do you now know who you are?  And do you love you?




Have you accepted who you are and do you love that person?  Can you forgive yourself for your past mistakes? 


Can you smile when you look in the mirror and say hello, you wonderful girl?


You are just right the way you are. 








1 comment :

  1. FYI, Peggy, this is a repeat of your most recent post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.