#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Test

 
All of a sudden my blog cant upload pictures  i will attempt to fix this in the future  
We begin to find and become ourselves when we notice how we are already found, already truly, entirely, wildly, messily, marvelously who we were born to be."  ~ Anne Lamott 
Have you found yourself?  Do you now know who you are?  And do you love you?
   
 
Have you accepted who you are and do you love that person?  Can you forgive yourself for your past mistakes? 
 
 
   
 
Can you smile when you look in the mirror and say hello, you wonderful girl?
 
You are just right the way you are. 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. Hi, Peggy! FYI, I see words, not photos. You have interesting questions. I love myself. I can look in the mirror and smile. I'm more and more accepting of myself, but there are still a few things i'm struggle to forgive my young and foolish self for. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.