#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 09, 2017

52 Moments Home

IMG_6838

The 52 Moments prompt for this week is HOME. This picture seems to tell how I feel about home this winter….a cozy blanket, a good book, and my ipad. Home means that I can take time for myself to relax and enjoy my pursuits.

The daily prompt today is sky. It’s hard to get a picture of the sky when the clouds completely cover its color. It is a snowy day and the gray sky reflects it.
IMG_6835

So I added some sky in Photoshop to make the picture more interesting.

sky added

1 comment :

  1. I wanted to curl up under that cozy cover and read "The Chemist." The photo captures the spirit of your home beautifully. I really liked the sky in your original photo. I've experienced these days, and the photo evokes them in all their bone-chilling gloom. I also really liked the texture you added in the second photos. Photoshop intimidates me. but you seem to jump right in! Thanks for sharing, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.