#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Yep, it’s snow




It is pretty. The snow is coming down once more. We are not complaining here in Bradford since it has been a rather mild winter for us. The forecast looks like snow for the next seven days. IMG_2545

But I don’t have to go anywhere this weekend so I am looking forward to cuddling and reading. My current book is a Man called Ove. Interesting.

IMG_2546

Sadie update: Since the high dose of steroids Sadie is feeling so much better. She has a spark in her eyes again. Her paws have shrunk back to normal size and she is even attempting a few steps when she is put outside. She loves her water therapy in the bathtub to help her muscles retain their tone. We go back to Buffalo on Monday.

179923-o

2 comments :

  1. Burrrr! The view out your windows gives me shivers. I know that raw, damp cold intimately! Stay warm and enjoy your reading. I'm glad to hear that Sadie is improving. Water therapy is good for humans as well as dogs! Glad to hear that Sadie enjoys hers. Have a good one, my friend! Sending you hugs and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep and water is the best medicine for sure!! Maybe you should get Sadie her very own Jacuzzi😏

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.