#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 14, 2017

52 Moments

The prompt for this week's 52 Moments is ...me. There was a time when I would have been too embarrassed to put my picture out there for everyone to see. Why is it that we are our own worst critics? We can always find a flaw in our appearance. Then I took an online photo class in self portraits and realized that it is not vain to look at your own image. And at this stage of my life I have accepted what I look like and am satisfied. I chose this photo because I think it shows the more playful side of me. I love scarves and jewelry, zydeco music, thinking movies and traveling.

 

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous11:13 PM

    wonderful! in message AND vision! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo of you, Peggy! It does show your playful side and how you embrace life. I need an online class in self portraits, because I'm always the one taking the photos and am rarely in them! If you want to see a thinking movie, I heartily recommend "Hidden Figures." It wowed me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.